Terms of business
- All Pro-Practice ‘TV-style’ advertisements are protected by international copyright law. Duplication or re-distribution in any format is strictly prohibited and is punishable by law.
- Payment for all Pro-Practice goods including ‘TV-style’ advertisements, digital screens/media players, poster display units and associated products is required in advance.
- All hardware distributed by us, including digital screens and poster display units and any associated products, are provided through our suppliers Fairfield Displays Limited. Please see their website at www.fairfielddisplays.co.uk for warranty and returns policies.
- If you are unhappy for any reason with your selection of Pro-Practice TV-style advertisements recorded on DVD, we will refund the price in full if the selection is returned to us undamaged within seven days.
- For websites, newsletters and all other printed material Pro-Practice Limited requires payment of 50% of the agreed fee up front, and the remainder before publication or the website going live.
- Pro-Practice Limited requires payment in full for all print requirements before the project is committed to press.
- All print projects are required to be signed off by the client before print or publication. Once the client has signed of such projects, liability for any mistakes lies totally with the client. Graphic design and print costs are non-refundable.
- Website hosting fees are payable in full in advance, and are non-refundable.
- Pro-Practice Limited accepts no liability for any harm, legal proceedings, disputes or otherwise resulting from text or graphics originated by Pro-Practice Limited.
- Pro-Practice Limited reserves the right to change or amend these terms without notice.
- Pro-Practice Limited reserves the right to change or amend the content or specification of all or any of its products or services without notice.